AVER is seeking a Financial Analyst (mid-level) with federal financial experience to support government customer by providing financial management support for analyzing accounting records, correcting errors by making appropriate corrective transactions, supporting financial data cleansing activities, and providing operational support for planned implementation of federal financial management systems (FMS).
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Experience in working with federal financial general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgets, obligations, commitments, and contract closeouts.
• Recent hands-on experience with Oracle Federal Financials, PRISM, SAP or other government accounting applications a plus.
• Experience in analyzing accounting records, conducting validation and verification (V&V) testing, identifying errors and supporting data cleansing activities.
• Experience in creating, modifying detailed functional requirements and high-level design documents.
• Experience in preparing written documentation, working session agendas, facilitating JAD sessions, creating meeting notes and briefing materials.
• Experience in working with Business Intelligence (BI) software, Oracle and Microsoft SQL server Reporting tools, MS PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience working with federal financial management systems.
• Experience with federal government financial policies and processes
• Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
• Must be able to work on client site full-time, Monday - Friday
• Ability to obtain and maintain the required DHS security clearance.
• Position requires U.S. citizenship
AVER is a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Technology and Management Consulting firm specializing in supporting Federal, State, and local government customers. We provide all of our clients the best customer experience by employing people that have a passion for consulting and who deliver real business value every day. we pride ourselves on anticipating our client's needs and delivering solutions with diligent execution. Our multi-disciplined staff are capable of doing more than just the primary duties, allowing our client's to spend less and avoiding inefficient single-track teams.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...