Performs administrative and secretarial responsibilities to support the division management and other staff members in a challenging and fast-paced work environment. Performs duties of a confidential nature. Works under general guidance and supervision. Responsibilities may include communication and coordination with all levels of internal and external customers, receiving and screening calls, correspondence and/or visitors, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing correspondence, light data management, document preparation and report formulation as needed.
Minimum Work Experience
Specific Requirements and Preferences
equivalent experience, in lieu of degree .
Related experience (Required)
Experience with searching online databases (Preferred)
Excellent analytical skills
Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office including Excel
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills.
1. Manage day-to-day administrative functions for designated division such as organizing and maintaining division files and records, performing complex clerical duties and analytics, supply and equipment orders, etc.
2. Assist with all levels of internal and external customers, receive and screen calls, correspondence and/or visitors, make travel and meeting arrangements as needed.
3. Serve as a communication link to other CNHS departments, (e.g. coordinate and schedule office appointments, meetings and conferences, etc.).
4. Independently research, develop, and compose presentation materials and speeches in a variety of settings.
5. Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; determine potential courses of action and develop appropriate solutions
1. Routinely coordinate and facilitate solutions with internal and external organizations and constituents.
2. Maintain responsibility for application process for designated division such as Rotating Residents, new hire training, Medical Staff appointments, delivery of services, etc.
3. Maintain designated division finances for various accountsas travel, education, office supplies, dues, etc.
1. Speak up when team members appear to exhibit unsafe behavior or performance
2. Continuously validate and verify information needed for decision making or documentation
3. Stop in the face of uncertainty and takes time to resolve the situation
4. Demonstrate accurate, clear and timely verbal and written communication
5. Actively promote safety for patients, families, visitors and co-workers
6. Attend carefully to important details - practicing Stop, Think, Act and Review in order to self-check behavior and performance
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...