** This is a short-term need, for about 3 months initially **
This position has the primary accountability for all strategic IT vendor accountability and reporting. Serves as the primary point of contact and IT partner for Vendors, IT Leaders, and the Procurement office working with vendor suppliers. Will perform?proactive analysis and reporting of the IT vendor products and services, as well as adherence to contractual services delivery and terms. Responsible for leading the recording, tracking, and administration of IT vendor and contract changes, and is the key point of contact for IT team vendor process and budget questions. This includes helping to prepare and audit vendor related reports.
- Maintain the metadata, systems, and processes required for the documentation and tracking of IT vendors.
- Maintain IT vendor tracking system
- Ensure vendor financial measuring processes are current and facilitate reporting compliance
- Ensure invoices are reconciled and paid timely
- Administrate the Vendor Deliverable Acceptance Process
- Administer and facilitate the Vendor Change Management approval process
- Facilitate the on and off-boarding of contingent workers
- Monitor and report on the Vendor?s hours and mitigate any issues
- ?Assist with new contracts as needed
- Assist in gathering data for various reports for management
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years? experience in a similar role required
- Well-rounded skills in Microsoft Office 365 including solid experience with Excel required, and SharePoint preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with a software development or technical infrastructure environment, especially in complex, transaction-intensive web-based systems highly desired.
- Experience managing SaaS models and ITSM/ITIL experience a plus.
- Conceptual knowledge of software engineering life-cycles, technology architectures, systems integration, emerging technologies, contract management and operations.
- Strong accountability, attention to detail, and work planning skills