Senior Cloud Security Engineer
Relevant experience areas (deep expertise required in at least 3):
- Engineering cloud security guard rails in AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Cloud security-scanning tools Security Monkey, CloudCheckr, Evident.io, Cloud Conformity, RedGate, DivvyCloud, etc.
- Cloud WAF - Akamai Kona, AWS WAF, Arbor, Prolexic, or similar tools
- Cloud SIEM Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, and other packaged SIEMs such as IBM Qradar, LogRythm, Splunk, ELK, ArcSight, AlienVault
- Key Management - Privileged account management solutions in the cloud for key management, service account and secrets management, rotation and event response, including tools such as Secret Server (Thycotic), Vault (HashiCorp), Cloud KMS, or similar tool set.
- Experience in a development and operations role, implementing security through code development and infrastructure code reviews, establishing security ecosystems utilizing APIs and event driven security response.
- Previous participation in bug-hunting, pen tests, vulnerability assessments
- Cloud access security broker (CASB) or similar experience securing SaaS offerings such as O365, GoogleApps, and other cloud vendors.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related Field
Optional, but very relevant Certifications:
- AWSCSA, OSCP, SANS/GIAC, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, MCP, MCTS, Security+, MCITP
- Position requires participation in a 24x7 on-call rotation and off hour's maintenance windows
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Associated topics: canine detection, casino, countermeasure, guard, protect, protection, public safety, public safety officer, security officer, surveillance