Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants by James Beard Award Winning and Michelin-Starred Chef Fabio Trabocchi is now hiring an Assistant Captain (\"Captain/Lead Server-in-Training\") for his award-winning restaurants in Washington, DC.
We are seeking experienced and confident people who understand the standards of world class service and hospitality, so if you'd like to be a part of a growing restaurant group and work with some of the city's best hospitality and culinary professionals, we would love to meet you!
Some of our recent awards and accolades for our restaurants include:
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2019
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist \"Best New Restaurant of the Year\" 2018
- James Beard Foundation's \"Best New Restaurant\" Semifinalist 2018
- Washingtonian \"100 Very Best Restaurants\" #3, 2018
- Washington Post, Three Stars, February 7, 2018
- Bloomberg, \"17 Most Exciting Restaurants Opening around the World this Fall\", September 2017
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2018
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2017
- James Beard Foundation's \"Outstanding Service Program\" Semifinalist 2017
- Washingtonian \"100 Very Best Restaurants\" 2017
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist \"Wine Program of the Year\" 2017
- Be a part of an award winning restaurant group which continues to grow
- Competitive Pay
- Company sponsored health care plan and optional vision/dental coverage after 60 days of full time
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Employee Meals
- Referral Bonuses
The Assistant Captain is an essential member of the dining room trio which includes the Captain and the Food Runner. Assistant Captains are responsible for table maintenance, such as clearing finished dishes, refilling wine and beverages, marking settings for the next course, and ensuring the flow of service. Assistant Captains also assist Captains with wine and beverage service and may assist with tableside service such as fish filleting and meat carving
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant serving experience in a fine dining or upscale restaurant/luxury hotel
- An appetite for providing memorable hospitality
- Excellent emotional self-awareness under pressure
- Gracious and pleasant demeanor with a positive attitude
- Professional appearance and grooming standards appropriate for a premier fine dining restaurant
How to apply:
All interested candidates who meet the above qualifications are encouraged apply with a copy of your resume.
For a list of all open positions, visit our restaurant websites at: www.fabiotrabocchi.com
To learn more about our company, watch our Join our Journey video on YouTube.
More detail about Del Mar part of Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants, please visit