Service Desk Analyst - Lead
Location: Washington, D.C.
Schedule: Monday through Friday / 8:00 AM 5:30 PM
The Service Desk Lead provides support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the service desk. Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components. The Service Desk Lead will interact with the client management team, ensure individual team member performance and overall service quality, and coordinate new activities or projects with the client, onshore and offshore teams.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Uses the appropriate CTI categories for logging incidents and requests.
- Incident resolution via JIRA ticketing system.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Ensures the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution.
- Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure Service Request and incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete. Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Manages escalations from customers and Client Management team.
- Create or update internal/external service policies.
- Manage individual team member and overall service performance.
Grows general knowledge of current corporate, division, and facility-specific products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact.
Benefits: 10 days PTO, comprehensive benefits package
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because they inquired about, discussed, or disclosed compensation. Email recruitinghelp @ disys.com to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.