Employment Type: Full-Time
Data Management Services, Inc. (dba: DMS International) is a professional services firm headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, with work locations throughout the continental United States. We prepare managers and executives to lead their workforce through customized learning solutions that drive the standards of an ever-changing world. We build creative, unique and engaging learning experiences for commercial, civilian and defense organizations. Our high-caliber talent, delivery methodology and innovative solutions contribute to preparing a workforce that is ready for the future. You can join us on this journey to bring efficiency and creativity to our customers.
At DMS, we are the catalyst for effective workforce transformation. To achieve this, we hire professionals who take pride in doing quality work and are excited about contributing to the professional development of tomorrow's leaders.
DMS seeks candidates that possess and display the attributes that reflect our Core Values of:
- Quality in delivering solutions,
- Integrity in conduct,
- Responsiveness to our customer's mission
DMS International (DMS) is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support to the Chief Learning Officer by performing day-to-day administrative tasks for one of our major learning services contracts.
- Managing business related tasks including creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Answering phone calls, greeting and directing visitors to the correct personnel
- Performing office duties to include ordering supplies and managing records database
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Professional level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional demeanor, with experience working directly with clients
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Organizational Development, Education, Knowledge Management, or other relevant areas from a regionally accredited college or university
- Five years of experience as an administrative assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- Minimum of five years of experience in an organizational training environment with at least three years of experience as a training coordinator or conference/seminar/meeting organizer.
- Experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in managing training requirements and student registration
- Excellent customer service skills
Loading some great jobs for you...