Contract position with a Spring 2019 start date. Position contingent on contract award. Incumbents highly encourage to contact us. Come join our team of healthcare professionals! Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) in Camp Springs, Maryland.
The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)job is within the military medical system and is a civilian position. Civilian and military personnel work together in the extensive military medical system. The hospitals and medical clinics provide services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families.
Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Job Overview:
- Fantastic PTO accrual rate
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)
- Dedication Program Manager to support your employment
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Job Qualifications:
- Manage patient anesthesia experience, perform preoperative evaluations and preparations, administer monitored anesthesia care, regional and general anesthesia, monitor and manage patient reactions to anesthesia and surgery, manage fluid therapy, perform and manage invasive monitoring, and perform post-operative evaluations as privileged by the MTF Credentials Committee.
- Perform a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation of the patient. This includes obtaining an informed consent from the patient, requesting consultations and/or diagnostic studies and ordering pre-anesthetic medications.
- Develop and implement an anesthetic plan of care.
- Perform an assessment immediately prior to induction of anesthesia of the patient. This shall include a review of the medical record with regard to completeness, pertinent laboratory data, time of administration and dosage of pre-anesthesia medication, together with an appraisal of any changes in the patient's condition from that noted on previous visits. This note shall include any previous anesthetic experiences and complications thereof noted in the medical record.
- Maintain the patient's physiologic homeostasis and corrects abnormal responses to the anesthesia and/or surgery.
- Collect and interpret patient physiological data by selecting, applying or inserting noninvasive monitoring modalities.
- Manage the patient's airway and pulmonary status.
- Manage the patient's emergence and recovery from anesthesia by maintaining homeostasis, providing relief from pain and anesthesia side effects and preventing and managing complications through selecting, obtaining, ordering and administrating medications, fluids or ventilator support.
- Record all pertinent events taking place during the introduction of, maintenance of and emergence from anesthesia, including the dosage and duration of all anesthetic agents, other drugs, intravenous fluids and blood or blood components on all patients that have received anesthesia care.
- Record post-anesthetic visits, including at least one note describing the presence or absence of anesthesia related complications of the procedure.
- Computer Skill Competency
- CRNA Licensure: Current, full, active and unrestricted license in Nevada
- Master's Degree in Nursing
- Graduate from an academic program approved by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Programs (COA).
- Registered Nurse Anesthetist from the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) or the National Board for Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)
- Registered Nursing (RN) License
Keyphrases: anesthesiology jobs, crna jobs, anesthesiologist jobs, nurse anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist nurse jobs, dental anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist pain management jobs, anesthesiology pain management jobs, anesthesiologist cardiac jobs, pediatric anesthesiologist jobs, crna locum tenens jobs, crna positions jobs, crna employment jobs, nurse anesthetist crna jobs, crna nurse jobs, certified registered nurse anesthetist jobs, nurse anesthetist jobs, dental anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology nurse jobs, anesthesiology tech jobs, anesthesia technician jobs, anesthesiology technician jobs, nurse anesthesiology jobs, pediatric anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology pediatric jobs, anesthesiology assistant jobs, anesthesia assistant jobs, pain management anesthesiologist jobs, pain management anesthesiology jobs
Associated topics: bsn, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, intensive, maternal, nurse clinical, psychatric, recovery, unit