Software Data Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Kforce has a client in search of a Software Data Engineer in Washington, DC.Key Tasks:
- Responsible for senior level support of Combatant Command (CCMD) developed Strategic Information Systems
- Importing/exporting data either from or to the Global Theater Security Cooperation Management Information System (G-TSCMIS), Overseas Humanitarian Assistance Shared Information System (OHASIS), Security Assistance Network (SANWeb), Security Force Assistance Common Operating Picture (SFA COP), Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS), Joint Capabilities Requirements Manager (JCRM) and like databases
- Ensure the ability to publish and pull Theater Security Cooperation information from the G-TSCMIS Enterprise Messaging Bus or other prescribed means/methods of information transfer
- BA/BS + 7 years recent specialized or AA/AS + 9 years recent Specialized or a major cert + 9 years recent specialized or 13 years of recent specialized experience
- MCSA - Data Management and Analytics
- CompTIA Security + (IAT Level II or greater)
- Must demonstrate the ability to pay keen attention to detail
- Possess a strong customer service orientation, and have the ability to work as part of a team
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Loading some great jobs for you...