LS Technologies, LLC is seeking an Project Lead with acquisition experience to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The Project Lead is responsible for effectively leading a cross functional team acting as the point of contact with government program authorities and representatives for a major acquisition. The manager will run the day to day project management functions to ensure successful program execution, status reporting, cost control, risk and issues management and communications flow among the team members and with the customer.
* Develops Acquisition Plans and other procurement justifications/documentation.
* Screening Information Requests (SIRs).
* Source Selection Plans, including development of evaluation criteria.
* Statements of Work (SOW) and Task statements.
* Requests for Proposals (RFP).
* Requests for Information (RFI).
* Development of contract pricing structures.
* Award Determinations.
* Contract modifications.
* Contract correspondence.
* Conduct proposal evaluation and support vendor negotiations.
* Assisting with the establishment of program policies and procedures.
* Supporting the customer in communicating and monitoring adherence to AMS policy and process requirements.
* Interacting with multiple FAA organizations and personnel to facilitate the coordination required to meet AMS policy and process requirements
* Maintaining procedural documentation and developing reports and presentations
* Demonstrated experience with work breakdown structures, cost accounting principles/financial models, schedule development and analysis, and technical performance measurement is required.
* Plan, direct, schedule, execute, and ensure that the deliverables are completed within project scope, on time, on budget, and of high quality
* Minimum of 3 years experience leading a project/team
* Experience with large acquisitions, from cradle to grave
* Advanced to expert level proficiency in Excel and Word required.
* Self-starter with meticulous attention to detail.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.
* Bachelor's Degree preferred.