Job Overview & Responsibilities Mythics is currently looking for an highly experienced Oracle Identity and Access Management Consultant to lead the architecture, analysis, design, development, integration, and implementation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions, utilizing the Oracle IDM Suite. Position is primarily onsite in DC.Responsibilities:
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the identity and access management components and related systems/applications
- Collaborate with customers to collect, analyze & document requirements
- Design highly available and scalable solutions to meet customer requirements
- Provide hands-on consulting and technical support throughout the project life cycle
- Install, configure, and customize components and associated processes and policies
- Integrate IAM software components with customers applications, directories, and systems
- Participate in project planning and project status communications
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentoring to junior team members
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Prioritization and management of day-to-day activities and long-term project-oriented tasks is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- GC or U.S. Citizenship is a requirement for this position to obtain a Public Trust.
- Bachelor''s or Associate s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or another engineering major or equivalent experience
- 15+ years of progressive experience in technical and/or consulting role
- 10+ years of experience technical consulting with architecting, designing, and implementing Oracle Identity & Access Management solutions, using the following technologies:
- Deep experience in Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) in User and Role management, Role Category assignments, Organizations, scheduled jobs creation and management, etc.
- Experience integrating OIAM components with directory services, including OID/OUD, MS Active Directory, Open LDAP, and/or Tivoli
- Experience implementing single sign-on solutions for web based applications utilizing username/password, tokens, SAML, and two-factor authentication mechanisms
- Experience integrating and onboarding applications (Oracle WebLogic, WebCenter Portal/Content, SOA/BPM, PeopleSoft, E-Business Suite, and Custom Java/.Net Applications) with OIAM Suite
- Experience installing, configuring, and potentially developing OIM Connectors
- Solid understanding of authentication, authorization, SSO, and LDAP
Company Overview Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count!
At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect Empathy Excellence Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you and your family
- Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529 college saving plan
- Tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Account options
- Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
- Fitness/gym membership reimbursement and other wellness activities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off parties, and FUN Fridays (early release once a month)
- Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking alternatives
- Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
- Our GREEN approach tracking energy consumption for reduction and purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our offices
Associated topics: business, business analysis, business analyst, business intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, consultant, marketing, sales, senior consultant
Associated topics: business advisory, business analysis, business intelligence, consult, crm, information technology consultant, market, sap, senior consultant, support analyst