Applications DeveloperJob Locations US-DC-Washington | US-GA-Atlanta Req # 2020-96398 Category Software Developer Additional Locations US-GA-Atlanta Telecommute No Clearance Public Trust
Business Group Highlights
The Health group provides solutions to help government healthcare agencies lower administrative costs, reduce fraud and abuse, and improve the quality of services for individuals. We also provide analytics that combine clinical knowledge with big data technology and techniques to transform petabytes of data into meaningful solutions for our customers.
We are looking for an Application Developer, in a cybersecurity environment, who will provide development support for new software applications, update and modify existing applications. Demonstrate functional knowledge supporting applications within NOC/SOC environments. Experience in customize software for computer programs, designs prototype applications, implements and tests source code, and troubleshoots software applications. In this role, you’ll demonstrate a sound knowledge of software engineering as well as excellent analytical skills and develop cutting-edge applications. In addition, you must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The candidate will enhance the application environment and to take it through the future iterations.
Developing software solutions to meet requirements.
Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
Testing source code and debugging code.
Evaluating existing applications and performing update
Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
Establish the long-term strategy and technical application architecture
Design and manage the information privacy security access and delivery effort for the applications
Define and manage the implementation of security requirements for the applications
Define and implement production release requirements and sustainment architecture
Demonstrated ability to produce high quality technical documentation
Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
· 5+ years overall industry experience developing complex projects
· 5+ years application programming, working knowledge of programming languages such as Java and Oracle
· 5+ years data integration and security experience using dynamic scripting languages
· Experience in application and software development w/ focus on performance optimization
· Experience with Agile/SCRUM practices and source control systems
· BS / MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field desired
· Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
· Good communication and team-working skills’ and modifications
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...