QA ? Washington, DC
Our client in Washington, DC is looking for a QA Engineer to join their dynamic team! As their newest addition to the team you?d be delivering testing services for their clients, instrumental in the product planning and process improvement initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Utilize industry best practices to build, document and implement new QA program, from data ingestion in the technology stack through stakeholder use of dashboards/reporting.
* Write Test cases and tests plans and see them through to execution
* Perform manual UAT
* Remediate any bugs related to usability of the applications as they are identified
* Draft test plans and test cases, test frameworks and develop reusable test code
* Identify, diagnose, report, and assist developers in resolving defects and verifying bug fixes
* Analyze business requirements and maintain documentation for all releases
Qualifications and Skills
* Bachelors Degree Highly preferred
* 1+ years experience in creating and deploying quality assurance test plans, building document and implementing test cases and documenting
* 1+ years experience performing application testing (web based, client/server, etc.)
* Some experience providing IT Support for Helpdesk tickets is a plus
* Experience creating and deploying quality assurance test plans, building, documenting, and implementing test cases as well as building, documenting, and governing acceptance criteria.
* Strong attention to detail and great communication
Bachelors Degree preferred
1+ years of Quality Assurance, Manual Testing
1+ years of experience with application and UAT testing
Great communication, technologically-curious, avid learner and team player
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people ? it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-###-#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $60000 - 80000/year
**Location:** WASHINGTON, DC
**Date Posted:** February 14, 2019
**Employment Type:** Permanent
**Job Reference:** 04510-#######726
**Staffing Area:** Technology & IT
Associated topics: automation, performance test, process, qa, quality assurance, quality assurance analyst, software quality engineer, software quality assurance engineer, test, tester