Senior Developer/Team Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a Lead Senior Developer/ Software Development. The Senior Developer must be able to create logical and functional software code in a variety of languages. Must have experience in understanding and articulating the benefits and risks associated with different coding languages in different functional environments. Must have experience reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary. Must have experience leading a small focused team and managing tasks, schedules, and deliverables. This is a full-time position located in Washington, DC. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Develop, patch, and build out SharePoint Intranet components
- Evaluate emerging technologies that enable organizational efficiencies
- Develop solution driven architecture
- Team Lead managing developers, tasks, schedules, and deliverables
- Manage Agile development processes for multiple projects, through all stages of the SDLC
- Provide leadership during daily team scrum sessions
- Interface with senior management and customer leadership
- Work closely with backend developers to create interfaces
- Design, code and modify programs, from layout to function and according to specifications
- Design, develop and support .NET /SQL based code for web and desktop applications
- Design, develop and support Microsoft Dynamics CRM code for web and desktop applications
- Proficient in the use of .NET, and SQL Server (SQL Syntax and Stored Procedures)
- Proficient in building Windows Desktop database applications in .NET
- Develop and support .NET /SQL based code for web and desktop applications
- Implement strategies for migration of .NET applications to Azure platform
- Implement strategies for migration of SharePoint to Office 365
- Manage database development and maintenance using SQL Server/T-SQLPerform database design, updates, queries, and generate reports.
- Perform testing, which may involve the comparison of multiple technology vendors in support of a specific technology direction
- Develop and test applications and integration of functionality as needed to ensure compliance
- Ensure secure coding practices are adhered to in all phases of the secure development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to implement enhancements or new applications
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure compliance with standards
- Generate report for Federal Project Leads and Stakeholders
- Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams, and mentor more junior developers
- Track projects, resources, hours and burn
- Report project heath to PMO, generate weekly and monthly reports
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required (8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
- At least eight (10) years of experience designing and programming in the .NET and web languages; ASP.Net, C#.NET, HTML, XML
- Excellent HTML and CSS development skills
- Experience with Drupal web development
- Understanding of HTTP, JSON, HTML5browser API’s
- Passion for developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale web applications.
- Experience in Responsive Web Design
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Confidence learning new software languages and platforms
- ServiceNow, Teams, Skype
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time
- Remote and on-call responsibilities may be required
Ryde Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Ryde Technologies will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Loading some great jobs for you...