Systems Support Technician (Mid shift) VG00286
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
SAIC is seeking a Systems Support Technician to support a large federal government agency. Employee will perform on-site, at a secure government location on one of three shifts, including weekend/holiday rotations.
Description of Duties:
- Monitor ticketing system to receive work assignments.
- Fulfill user requests for email account service following standard operating procedures.
- Perform user account and mailbox moves on Exchange 2010 & 2013 email systems.
- Add/delete/modify Distribution list.
- Correct user Outlook 2010 issues: setup, junk mail, and mailbox size increase. Add/modify Outlook 2010 shared calendar.
- Assist customers with PST mapping modify/restore.
- Complete shift logs and turnover.
- Reply to all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Document issues and escalate to next tier support as necessary.
- Monitor systems consoles and remediate alerts.
- Perform server builds and decommissions.
High School and 11+ years
- Ability to focus on ticketing system for sustained periods.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and comply with data entry standards.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills to escalate problems encountered.
- Possess basic literacy in Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory and Exchange environment.
- Possess basic literacy in TCP/IP based networking.
- Microsoft Server, Exchange, Active Directory
- CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+
- ITIL Foundations
Secret and able to obtain Top Secret Overview
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/DisabilityJob Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...