IT Computer Systems Analyst (Junior)(Job Id#1245770 )
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001.
Sayres is seeking an IT Systems Analyst - Computer Systems Analyst (Junior) with Top Secret Clearance located in Washington, DC.
This position includes:
- Analyze business or scientific problems for resolution through electronic data processing.
- Gather information from users.
- Defines work problems, and, if feasible, designs a system of computer programs and procedures to resolve the problems.
- Develop complete specifications or enable other computer programmers to prepare required programs and analyzes subject-matter operations to be automated.
- Specify number and types of records, files, and documents to be used and outputs to be produced.
- Prepare work diagrams and data flow charts.
- Coordinate tests of the system and participates in trial runs of new and revised systems.
- Recommend computer equipment changes to obtain more effective operations.
- The Computer Systems Analyst may also write the computer programs.
Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
Minimum Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- Active Secret Clearance and the ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret Clearance.
- 0-6 years of experience in computer systems analysis.
Preferred Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- Graduate Degree from accredited University, or CNSSI 4012 or NDU CISO certificate, or NDU CIO certificate, or AQD GA8 or successful completion of military training course: NEC 2779 (CIN: A-531-0009), or 3372 or (EKMS Manager CIN W-3B-1500 ), or A-4C-1340 (KMI) (or DOD Service equivalent).
- A CompTIA Security + (CE) certification is required. As a member of Cybersecurity Workforce individual will need to maintain a minimum of 40 continuing education hours per year.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in electronic data processing, gathering information from users, defines work problems, and procedures to resolve problems.
- Experience with installation, maintenance, operation, troubleshooting and interface support of Program Office IT software, LANs, WANs and connective to enterprise information systems
- Experience with DoD Information Assurance & Cybersecurity compliance regulations
- Top Secret Clearance verifiable in JPAS.
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Sayres, our employees enjoy an atmosphere conducive to realizing their potential through personal and professional development while simultaneously exceeding customers' expectations.
We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering and administrative services including acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis.
Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.
Loading some great jobs for you...