James Beard Award-winning and Michelin-Starred Chef Fabio Trabocchi is now hiring bar backs for our restaurant, Sfoglina Downtown!
Sfoglina (pronounced \"sfoal-yee-nah\") is a Fabio Trabocchi Restaurant and is named for the female artisans and Italian cultural icons that carry on the tradition of rolling sheets of pasta by hand with a rolling pin, a technique passed through the generations.
If you understand the standards of world class service and hospitality and would like to be a part of a growing restaurant group and work with some of the best hospitality and culinary professionals, we would love to meet and invite you to discover the opportunities to advance your career within our company.
Some of our recent sister restaurant awards and accolades include but not limited to:
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist \"Best New Restaurant of the Year\" 2018
- James Beard Foundation's \"Best New Restaurant\" Semifinalist 2018
- Washingtonian \"100 Very Best Restaurants\" #3, 2018
- Washington Post, Three Stars, February 7, 2018
- Bloomberg, \"17 Most Exciting Restaurants Opening around the World this Fall\", September 2017
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2018
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2017
- James Beard Foundation's \"Outstanding Service Program\" Semifinalist 2017
- Washingtonian \"100 Very Best Restaurants\" 2017
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist \"Wine Program of the Year\" 2017
- Be a part of an award-winning restaurant group which continues to expand
- Company sponsored health care plan and optional vision/dental coverage after 60 days of full time employment
- Competitive Pay
- Top Rated Earnings
- Excellent Training & Development Opportunities
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Referral Bonuses
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience in a fine dining or upscale restaurant, exp. in high volume environments a plus
- Professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual.
- Demonstrates drive to provide exceptional guest service.
- Open availability
- Professional appearance and grooming standard appropriate for a premier fine dining restaurant.
How to apply:
Applicants may schedule a phone or an in-person interview by responding to this post, and including a copy of your updated resume.
View our Join our Journey video for a glimpse of what it's like working for us:
Please feel free to review our website to learn more about our company:
COMPANY CULTURE: Thinks like a guest. Works as a team. Acts like an owner.
More detail about Sfoglina Downtown part of Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants, please visit
Associated topics: alcohol, bar, beverage, beverage service, cocktail, drink, mixologist, pub bartender, shots, tequila