- Analyzes environmental factors for project feasibility
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops and executes multiple projects or programs
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Integrates processes across program operations
- Leads specific projects to drive program efficiencies in stores
- Manages the in-store execution of the program
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and 2 years' experience in retail, operations management, or related area OR 4 years' experience in retail, operations management, or related area.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year s experience developing and delivering training.
- 1 year s experience using Microsoft Office.
- 1 year s experience working with cross-functional teams.
- 3 years' experience in a grocery retail operation.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.